Many black owned businesses are so busy focusing on social media that they have become completely unaware of a very effective type of online marketing that involves tapping into 2 primary online sources that produce high quality leads – the type of leads that turn into sales faster than leads from social media.
The type of online marketing that Vernita Sherman talks about in this episode is not new, but it has been overlooked by many in the black business community. Many melanated entrepreneurs are struggling to make sales because they have not used marketing techniques that involve some basic online principles that are mentioned in this episode.
- Why social media is not working for you
- Where to shift your focus so that you attract higher quality leads (that convert into buyers)
- An online platform that produces sales quickly (if you use it a certain way)
- How to prevent yourself from attracting “dead leads”
- What you should use along with social media for maximum results
- The importance of “layering your marketing” (so you don’t waste time, energy, and money)
- How podcasting fits into all of this and why you should start doing it ASAP
- Why you should not use Libsyn or BlogTalkRadio’s RSS feed and what you should do instead
- The evolution of SEO and what it means for your business
Resources mentioned in this episode: