On this episode of the Monetizing Black Businesses Podcast, Vernita Sherman (our in-house Online Marketing Strategist) shares copywriting techniques that will help every black owned business develop a powerful marketing message that attracts the attention of your ideal clients and customers. Part of increasing your conversion rate is making sure that your marketing message (AKA sales message) is on point.
If you’re having any issues connecting with your audience or turning leads into clients and customers, then you may need to make some adjustments to your message. This episode will get you back on track if you listen and implement the detailed process that Vernita takes you through.
- Learn all the questions to ask yourself in order to pull out creative sales copy stored within you that will significantly increase your potential to convert leads into buyers
- Learn how to get clear on your core message and connect with your ideal client so it’s completely clear to them what your business is all about
- Learn the easiest way to produce a “hook” that will grab your audience’s attention and get them to take an action that leads them further into your sales process
- Learn simple ways to do keyword research without needing to mess around with confusing technical keyword research tools
- Discover a little-known way to get clear on your unique angle, so that you can set yourself apart from others in your field
- Learn the easiest way to know what your ideal clients crave so that you can offer them products and services that they are willing and able to pay for without hesitation
- Discover the 2 words you should always use when you write or talk to your audience to improve your connection with them